General Conduct; Additional Terms
Use your judgment, and let’s be kind to each other so we can keep creating great things. Please keep in mind that we can remove you from the platform at any time, as discussed in the Monitoring and Enforcement section below.You can find all the detailed fine print further down this page. More specifically, here is what we will not allow:
- Illegal or Wrongful Activities
- Disruption, Security Violations, or Network Abuse
Illegal or Wrongful Activities
It is not possible to identify all illegal and wrongful activities that would violate this AUP. However, we are providing examples of activities that will not be tolerated in connection with your use of the Service:
Use of the Service to commit a crime or in violation of any
applicable law. Specifically, no media whatsoever depicting any
nude minor (in full or in part) may be uploaded to the Service,
whether or not such media has been categorized as “child
- Violation of the proprietary rights of any third party, including but not limited to rights of privacy and rights of publicity, misrepresentation of yourself or disguising the origin of any content or media for the purpose of “phishing” or “spoofing,” hacking of any kind, extortion, or stalking, etc.
- Uploading content or media that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, including trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets, or any other type of intellectual property is not permitted.
Disruption, Security Violations, or Network Abuse
Any attempt to disrupt or violate our systems or the integrity of any network in any manner is prohibited. A “system” can include software applications, communications systems, data, and computing and network devices. AIF will not tolerate abuse of any system or network, including, but not limited to:
Unauthorized access of any AIF system or network without our
express written permission, including, but not limited to, (i)
attempting to scan, probe, or decipher server transmissions, (ii)
monitoring data, (iii) attempting to reverse-engineer or hack the
Service for purposes of circumventing any authentication or
security measures, or (iv) breaching authentication systems or
testing vulnerabilities on any network or systems within the
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may periodically permit you to conduct security-based assessments to help bolster the security of the Service.
- Disabling, modifying or tampering with our systems or compromising the Service in any manner without explicit permission.
Attempting to overwhelm the infrastructure for the Service in any
manner, including uploading an unreasonably large load to the
Service that could consume extraordinary AIF resources. Activities
such as the following are not permitted:
- Usage of various automated systems to send massive number of requests via any method (eg. “spiders”, “robots,” etc.) to our servers that are more than any human could reasonably send in the same period of time.
- Exceeding a reasonable level of use of the Service and consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for content beyond what the Service was designed to accommodate.
- Making any network connections to hosts, systems, or networks for purposes of engaging in prohibited activities such as (i) crawling or monitoring our systems ,(ii) Denial of Service (DoS or DDoS) attacks, (iii) any intentional interference or use of flooding techniques for the purpose of overloading the system for the Service, and (iv) attempting to avoid or bypass system restrictions used to enforce limitations on use of the Service.
- Uploading any harmful computer technology content that can interfere with or damage AIF’s systems or the Service, such as viruses, malware, worms, bots, scripts, exploits, Trojan horses, or other similar materials.
Monitoring and Enforcement
At our sole discretion and without affecting any other remedies available to us, AIF may choose to temporarily or permanently suspend or terminate your access to the Service or your account without any notice or liability if AIF determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated this AUP. In this AUP, the term “content” may include, without limitation:
- Any information within the system for the Service, such as data, images, video, graphics, audio, music, text, messages, software, scripts, code, interactive features, tags, metrics, or any other materials that are uploaded, posted, submitted, shared, or otherwise provided in any other manner to the Service.
- Any other data, content, or materials provided to AIF or used within the Service.
You acknowledge that any activity that we reasonably suspect violates any applicable law or regulation may be reported to the appropriate authorities, such as law enforcement, regulators, and officials. In reporting these violations, the information provided may require disclosure of relevant and appropriate user information or content. Depending on the specific violation, we may be required to cooperate with the appropriate law enforcement authorities, regulators, officials, and any other third parties to help with any investigation or prosecution of any illegal conduct by providing the relevant user information and content for the alleged violation of this AUP or the law.